25 April 2018

Visit my "Tea Time" at the Brooklyn Art Library collection

I sent my sketchbook off to the Brooklyn Art Library where it will be installed with all the other participants' sketchbooks for the 2018 project. Eventually, all the s-books will travel around the country visiting and sharing art. That's the front cover Tea Time.
I have created a mini-book. Here's the table of contents.
And here is a page from Part 2.
I painted all the art for the book on tea bags. Used ones. I painted on the dried tea bag paper while I drank the tea. The subjects for the art originated during my tea time in the studio. 

I'd say the story is a sort-of-chronological story of having tea during the Sketchbook Project. 
Everyone can visit and view my sketchbook at the Brooklyn Art Library. 

No comments: